MCHS PAB Crab Feed
MCHS PAB is hosting the 22 annual Crab Feed on February 1st, 2020. This night is fun and it’s the largest fundraiser for the athlete boosters that directly supports Cross Country and Track and Field.
- Bookmark the Cross Country page, which has the latest and greatest information, including our Team Calendar.
- Sign up for Remind text alerts (see instructions below).
- Enter this as the phone number: 81010
- Enter this as the message: @mchsxc2019
- Hit send.
- Register your student-athlete on SportsNet.
- Visit our Donate page.
- The Puma Athletic Boosters is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization benefiting Maria Carrillo High School Athletics of Santa Rosa, CA. Tax ID#46-2828377.
- The “Donation & Team Expectations” form will be posted at the beginning of the season (a donation is not required to participate, but one form must be returned by each student).
- Sign up to volunteer (coming soon).
- SignUpGenius links will be posted at the beginning of the season.
- Check out the FAQs below for answers to common questions (Cross Country FAQs coming soon).
Frequently Asked Questions Guide (FAQs)
|Topic||Track & Field||Cross Country|
|How do I sign up?||Go to Page||Check back later|
|When does the roster close?||Go to Page||"|
|Does everyone make the team? Are there cuts?||Go to Page||"|
|Who are the coaches?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the team rules and expectations?||Go to Page||"|
|When is practice scheduled?||Go to Page||"|
|When are the competitions?||Go to Page||"|
|What is the minimum performance standard for each event (how do I qualify to compete for my team)?||Go to Page|
|How do I find competition results?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the volunteering and fundraising opportunities?||Go to Page||"|
|How does NBL and the post-season meets work?||Go to Page||"|
|How do runners advance in the post-season meets?||Go to Page||"|