- Bookmark the Cross Country page, which has the latest and greatest information, including our Team Calendar.
- Sign up for Remind text alerts (see instructions below).
- Enter this as the phone number: 81010
- Enter this as the message: @mchsxc2019
- Hit send.
- Register your student-athlete on SportsNet.
- Visit our Donate page.
- The “Donation & Team Expectations” form will be posted at the beginning of the season (a donation is not required to participate, but one form must be returned by each student).
- Sign up to volunteer (coming soon).
- SignUpGenius links will be posted at the beginning of the season.
- Check out the FAQs below for answers to common questions (Cross Country FAQs coming soon).
Frequently Asked Questions Guide (FAQs)
|Topic||Track & Field||Cross Country|
|How do I sign up?||Go to Page||Check back later|
|When does the roster close?||Go to Page||"|
|Does everyone make the team? Are there cuts?||Go to Page||"|
|Who are the coaches?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the team rules and expectations?||Go to Page||"|
|When is practice scheduled?||Go to Page||"|
|When are the competitions?||Go to Page||"|
|What is the minimum performance standard for each event (how do I qualify to compete for my team)?||Go to Page|
|How do I find competition results?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the volunteering and fundraising opportunities?||Go to Page||"|
|How does NBL and the post-season meets work?||Go to Page||"|
|How do runners advance in the post-season meets?||Go to Page||"|