The Tahoe Running Camp is open to all runners from all schools. It is a superb way to grow as a runner, make new friends, create life long memories, prepare for the upcoming cross country season, and have some serious fun!
Tahoe Camp Basics:
- Dates: Monday, July 26 – Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Location: Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Space is limited to the first 75 runners + 15 camp alumni to turn in their camp fees and Medical Consent Form!
- Each runner must complete the Annadel 9.1 mile in 2 hours 10 minutes, or faster. 2021 INCOMING HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMEN DO NOT NEED TO PASS THE ANNADEL 9.1 MILE RUN, THEY JUST NEED TO DEMONSTRATE REASONABLE FITNESS!
- Questions: e-mail email@example.com or call/text Greg Fogg at (707) 291-2967