The Tahoe Running Camp is open to all runners from all schools. It is a superb way to grow as a runner, make new friends, create life long memories, prepare for the upcoming cross country season, and have some serious fun!
Latest Details (updated: 7/26/19):
- Updated Roster & Driver Matrix
- Updated Tahoe Camp Schedule
- IMPORTANT: As of 7/8/19 the 2019 Tahoe Running Camp Roster is officially closed! …Any additions need to be approved by Greg and will be considered only on an exception basis, with special consideration given to incoming freshmen.
- NO CAMPERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND CAMP WITHOUT A MEDICAL FORM TURNED IN AND CAMP FEES PAID!
- REMINDER: Please plan on attending the Camp Planning meeting on Sunday, 7/28/19 at the Fogg’s house (in construction at 4525 Ranchette Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95409) 6-7:30 PM to go over all last minute plans and preparation.
Tahoe Camp Basics:
- Dates: Monday, July 29, 2019 – Saturday, August 3, 2019
- Location: Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Space is limited to the first 75 runners + 15 camp alumni to turn in their camp fees and Medical Consent Form!
- Each runner must complete the Annadel 9.1 mile in 2 hours 10 minutes, or faster
- Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Greg Fogg at (707) 291-2967