2022 Summer Tahoe Running Camp!
Sunday, July 31st – Friday August 5th
(updated 1/14/22; new dates)
…Freshmen, don’t miss this event!
The Tahoe Running Camp is open to all runners from all schools. It is a superb way to grow as a runner, make new friends, create life long memories, prepare for the upcoming cross country season, and have some serious fun!
Tahoe Camp Basics:
- Dates: Sunday, July 31st – Friday August 5th
- Location: Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Space is limited to the first 75 runners + 15 camp alumni to turn in their camp fees and Medical Consent Form!
- How do I Sign-up? Just fill out the Medical Release Form and mail/drop off the $200 Camp Fee at Coach Greg’s house: 4525 Ranchette Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95409
- Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Greg Fogg at (707) 291-2967
Tahoe Camp Flyers
- Tahoe Running Camp Roster updated 7/15/22
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE TAHOE RUNNING CAMP THIS YEAR! CAMP ROSTER CLOSES AFTER FIRST 75 RUNNERS REGISTER (ALTHOUGH GREG MIGHT CHANGE THAT TO ONLY 65 RUNNERS) …Currently we’re up to 38 runners (I’ve promised Justin Siena HS 10 spots) and I know there are a lot of MCHS runners procrastinating signing up, at least 25-30 missing from the MCHS Roster + hoping we’ll have another 6-8 Alumni + I get inquiries from other schools all the time… YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MEDICAL RELEASE FORM + $200 MAILED/DROPPED OFF TO GREG BEFORE THIS CAMP FILLS UP! (4525 Ranchette Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95409)
- Camp Drivers (TBD)