Important Update (July 25, 2021): Due to uncertain fire and smoke (AQI) conditions at Lake Tahoe, we have moved camp to the River @ Casini Ranch, Duncans Mills. This is a very cool spot and will work really well — we’re very lucky to find a spot like this on such short notice.
ACTION REQUIRED: Text Coach Greg immediately to confirm your attendance. We are expecting that unless you’ve made other arrangements with Greg, you will be attending camp at Casini Ranch this week. We currently have limited space (40 students), but need to know by tomorrow (Monday, July 26th) @ 10 AM if we need to request more space. Please do not delay texting your confirmation to Greg.
The Tahoe Running Camp is open to all runners from all schools. It is a superb way to grow as a runner, make new friends, create life long memories, prepare for the upcoming cross country season, and have some serious fun!
Tahoe Camp Basics:
- Dates: Monday, July 26 – Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Location: Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Space is limited to the first 75 runners + 15 camp alumni to turn in their camp fees and Medical Consent Form!
- Each runner must complete the Annadel 9.1 mile in 2 hours 10 minutes, or faster. 2021 INCOMING HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMEN DO NOT NEED TO PASS THE ANNADEL 9.1 MILE RUN, THEY JUST NEED TO DEMONSTRATE REASONABLE FITNESS!
- Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Greg Fogg at (707) 291-2967