MCHS PAB Crab Feed
Attention all parents! Tickets are still available for the Puma Athletic Boosters 22nd annual Crab Feed, the biggest fundraiser of the year for MCHS Athletics on Saturday, Feb 1st at the St. Eugene’s Becker Center!
Get your tickets ASAP at www.mchspab.org
IMPORTANT: We need Auction Items/Auction Baskets! and we’ll take anything (merchandize, memorabilia, coupons/discounts for services, etc…) anything of value! Auction item benefits go directly to the MCHS Track or XC team. Click here to Sign-up for an item to contribute to our “Stay-Vacation” Basket. Deadline for turning in Auction Baskets is coming up on January 25th. Please contact Abbie Gubera at email@example.com or (925) 487-5330.
- Bookmark the Track and Field page, which has the latest and greatest information, including our Team Calendar.
- Sign up for Remind text alerts (see instructions below).
- Enter this as the phone number: 81010
- Enter this as the message: @mchstf20
- Hit send.
- Register your student-athlete on SportsNet.
- Visit our Donate page.
- The Puma Athletic Boosters is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization benefiting Maria Carrillo High School Athletics of Santa Rosa, CA. Tax ID#46-2828377.
- The “Donation & Team Expectations” form will be posted at the beginning of the season (a donation is not required to participate, but one form must be returned by each student).
- Sign up to volunteer (coming soon).
Frequently Asked Questions Guide (FAQs)
|Topic||Track & Field||Cross Country|
|How do I sign up?||Go to Page||Check back later|
|When does the roster close?||Go to Page||"|
|Does everyone make the team? Are there cuts?||Go to Page||"|
|Who are the coaches?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the team rules and expectations?||Go to Page||"|
|When is practice scheduled?||Go to Page||"|
|When are the competitions?||Go to Page||"|
|What is the minimum performance standard for each event (how do I qualify to compete for my team)?||Go to Page|
|How do I find competition results?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the volunteering and fundraising opportunities?||Go to Page||"|
|How does NBL and the post-season meets work?||Go to Page||"|
|How do runners advance in the post-season meets?||Go to Page||"|
If you have graduated, we’d love for you to stay involved. See below for your Alumni survival checklist:
- Sign up to volunteer at Tahoe Camp
- Join team workouts and competitions when your’e back in town — the younger students feel the support when you come
- Attend team events, especially volunteering, team clean up days, and the end of season banquet
- Donate financially (especially if you have a real job now, or win the lottery)