Twilight Volunteer Sign-up List
REQUIRED TEAM ITEMS TO PURCHASE ONLINE
Welcome Pumas! As coaches, we have been very mindful in selecting team gear for student-athlete and fan use. We hope to appear unified as a team, especially while at competitions. Student-athletes will be asked to purchase their own team outfit (see below) for use throughout the season. We hope you can find additional items for your own use that fit your needs and style. Team apparel is only available through the online store.
Apparel must be ordered by SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 23rd to ensure we will have team gear delivered for use this season of competition. Store will close Sunday at midnight.
REQUIRED TEAM ITEMS: These “necessary” items are required for competition. These items will be used before and after competition (during team warm up & cool downs) to ensure a uniform team appearance.
Black Solid Half Zip ($54.00) + Green Short Sleeve Tech Tee ($22.80) + Pair of Black Shorts (NB Options Available Online; prices vary)
VISIT STORE (ACCESS CODE: MCHSTF20)
*Cross Country Note: If athletes have the required items from the Cross Country season, athletes may use their black solid half zip and black shorts for competition; XC athletes should purchase a Track & Field green short sleeve tech tee.
**Please note: While black shorts are a required apparel item for competition, they do not need to be purchased through the New Balance website. There are several New Balance black shorts available for purchase that are very popular and functional for track & field training and racing.
***Please note: The purchase of apparel or equipment can not be a requirement for participation in public school connected athletics. If a family is unable to purchase the required team outfit, the team will issue a set for season use. Contact Coach Leanne West for confidential arrangements OR if you are interested in sponsoring an athlete in need.
Leanne West (Assistant Coach) | phone: (707) 291-5168 | email: Lwest@srcs.k12.ca.us
- Bookmark the Track and Field page, which has the latest and greatest information, including our Team Calendar.
- Sign up for Remind text alerts (see instructions below).
- Enter this as the phone number: 81010
- Enter this as the message: @mchstf20a
- Hit send.
- Register your student-athlete on SportsNet.
- Visit our Donate page.
- The Puma Athletic Boosters is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization benefiting Maria Carrillo High School Athletics of Santa Rosa, CA. Tax ID#46-2828377.
- The “Donation & Team Expectations” form will be posted at the beginning of the season (a donation is not required to participate, but one form must be returned by each student).
- Sign up to volunteer (coming soon).
Frequently Asked Questions Guide (FAQs)
|Topic||Track & Field||Cross Country|
|How do I sign up?||Go to Page||Check back later|
|When does the roster close?||Go to Page||"|
|Does everyone make the team? Are there cuts?||Go to Page||"|
|Who are the coaches?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the team rules and expectations?||Go to Page||"|
|When is practice scheduled?||Go to Page||"|
|When are the competitions?||Go to Page||"|
|What is the minimum performance standard for each event (how do I qualify to compete for my team)?||Go to Page|
|How do I find competition results?||Go to Page||"|
|What are the volunteering and fundraising opportunities?||Go to Page||"|
|How does NBL and the post-season meets work?||Go to Page||"|
|How do runners advance in the post-season meets?||Go to Page||"|
If you have graduated, we’d love for you to stay involved. See below for your Alumni survival checklist:
- Sign up to volunteer at Tahoe Camp
- Join team workouts and competitions when your’e back in town — the younger students feel the support when you come
- Attend team events, especially volunteering, team clean up days, and the end of season banquet
- Donate financially (especially if you have a real job now, or win the lottery)