Home of the Maria Carrillo Student Runners, Jumpers, and Throwers.
2020 Track & Field Information:
The Track & Field season officially begins on February 10, 2020.
Come Meet the MCHS Track and Field Coaches. Coaches will be on campus in the senior quad right after school from 3:05 – 3:30 PM on the following dates to answer any questions.
- Wednesday, January 15th, 2020
- Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
- Wednesday, February 5th
Pole Vaulters…VERY IMPORTANT: if you are planning to POLE VAULT or HIGH JUMP, YOU MUST COMPLETE A CONCUSSION BASELINE TEST PRIOR TO PRACTICING OR COMPETING!…If you have already completed a concussion test for a Fall or Wintersport, then you’re good to practice, but if not, YOU NEED TO PLAN ON ATTENDING ONE OF THESE TWO SESSIONS in the MCHS library:
- January 27th at 2:30
- January 28th at 3:30
- Both testing sessions will take place in the MCHS library.
Sign up for Remind text alerts (see instructions below).
- Enter this as the phone number: 81010
- Enter this as the message: @mchstf20
- Hit send.
- We will NOT be using the “MCHS XC 2019” Remind text alert account during this upcoming MCHS Track season; distance runners/Parents need to sign-up for this new account, or they won’t be in the loop!
- This new Track and Field Remind account is different than the 2019 account, so everyone needs to subscribe to this new account!