- MCHS Track ’22 Winter Conditioning 01/01/2022
- MCHS Track ’22 Overview 01/01/2022
- 2022 MCHS Track & Field Competition Schedule
- MCHS Track ’22 Meet the Coaches 01/01/2022
- Track & Field Varsity/JV Performance Guidelines
Impact of New SoCo Health Order that extends to Feb 11th is not completely understood at this time for MCHS Track & Field Conditioning and Practice. However, at this time, it looks like we will be able to have practice starting on Feb 7th, but we may have to make some modifications during this first week. Expecting our roster will exceed the 100 participant limit for outdoor gatherings, or we may have restrictions on how we “share” facilities with the MCHS Soccer teams, we will likely have to split squads to make this work during the first week of practice. More information will be posted here once Coach Greg gets more details from MCHS Admin.
Click here to read a brief summary of the impact of this new Health Order from Anna Trunnell, Superintendent SRCS, including a link to the County of Sonoma “official” Health Order statement.
- Winter Strength Training for Distance Runners
- MCHS Distance Training For 8-Weeks of Winter (12/13/21 – 2/5/22)
Attention Track & Field Team Athletes and Parents! …If you’re not yet signed up for our Remind text alerts, it only takes ~15 seconds!
Note: …If you’re already signed up in Remind from Spring ’21 Track & Field or for this Fall ’21 for XC, no need to sign-up again, we will send messages to all Track and XC groups!
If you’re new for MCHS Track & Field, here are instructions to get signed-up:
1) Enter this as the phone number: 81010
2) Enter this as the message: @mchstfrun
3) Hit send
Email Coach Greg at, email@example.com or call/text him at (707) 291-2967 if you have any specific questions/concerns or need any additional information…