2020 Track & Field Information
Pole Vaulters…VERY IMPORTANT: if you are planning to POLE VAULT or HIGH JUMP, YOU MUST COMPLETE A CONCUSSION BASELINE TEST PRIOR TO PRACTICING OR COMPETING!…If you have already completed a concussion test for a Fall or Wintersport, then you’re good to practice, but if not, YOU NEED TO PLAN ON ATTENDING ONE OF THESE TWO SESSIONS in the MCHS library:
- January 27th at 2:30
- January 28th at 3:30
- Both testing sessions will take place in the MCHS library.
Head Coach: Coach Greg Fogg
- Distance: Coach Greg Fogg, with the help of Marion Maassen, Sue Philip and Leanne West (MCHS class of ’07)
- Sprints/Relays: Coach Vic Hudson, Coach Mark Giangiacomo, Russ Pugh with help from Greg Fogg
- Throws: Coach Tim Armstrong, with help from Coach Nick Diaz (MCHS class of ’12)
- Hurdles: Coach Vic Hudson with help from Coach Greg Fogg.
- High Jump: Coach Russ Pugh
- Pole Vault: Coach Bruce Hotaling
- Long/Triple Jump: Coach Mark Giangiacomo, with help from Greg Fogg