New! // 2021 Top Marks for Maria Carrillo Track & Field (updated: May 24, 2021)
New! // Dublin Splits Report
5/24: Practice 3:30-5:00
5/25: Practice 2:30-3:30 (XC team meeting 3:30-4:30)
5/26: Competition Day! North Bay League Dual Meet #5 HOSTED BY MCHS vs. Piner HS (meet starts 4PM)
5/27: Practice 3:00-4:30
5/28: Practice 3:30-5:00
5/29: (TBD) Competition Day!
- Redwood Empire Area Track & Field Showcase, hosted by Healdsburg High School
Lexi wins High Jump at Granada Meet
Important Update on the 2021 Track and Field Season
- Distant 1600M Fitness Check Splits Part 1 (4/5/21)
- Distant 1600M Fitness Check Splits Part 2 (4/5/21)
- Distance Track Training Week 1 (updated 3/28/21)
- Sign up for Remind text alerts (see instructions below). Enter this as the phone number: 81010 and Enter this as the message: @mchstf20B Hit send.
- MCHS Track & Field February Conditioning Workouts for Sprinters (2/17 – 2/26) from Coach Vic Hudson!
- Start of the Season Communication Presentation
Email Coach Greg at, firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text him at (707) 291-2967 if you have any specific questions/concerns or need any additional information…
Head Coach: Greg Fogg , email@example.com or call/text him at (707) 291-2967
- Distance: Greg Fogg, with help from Leanne West (MCHS class of ’07), Marion Maassen, John M. (Coaching Cert ,TBD)
- Sprints/Relays/Hurdles/Jumps: Vic Hudson, with help from Heather Martin, Allison Mulligan, Trevor, Tac and Scott (and Greg Fogg, as needed)
- Throws: Tim Armstrong, Nick Diaz (MCHS class of ’12)
- High Jump: Jeff
- Pole Vault: Bruce Hotaling