4/6/21 Announcement! …Our MCHS Track & Field team approved to attend the Eddie Hart Invite, hosted by Pittsburg HS on 4/24/21!
- Please read entry instructions and sign up to compete at practice ASAP, MCHS entries are limited to the top 3 athletes per event/per division. Click here for the Eddie Hart Invite Meet Flyer.
- Entries: Coach Greg needs entries finalized by 4/16 for all athletes competing! …Be sure you are committed/able to attend; if you don’t show, that’s denying another athlete a chance to compete!
- Transportation: Parents to help with transportation to/from the meet (no transportation will be provided by the school)!
- Spectators: Only parents/drivers transporting athletes to the meet will be given a transportation pass allowing them access into the meet, those will be the only allowed individuals able to watch the meet.
Important Update on the 2021 Track and Field Season
- Track and Field NBL Schedule (updated as of 3/23/21)
- Distant 1600M Fitness Check Splits Part 1 (4/5/21)
- Distant 1600M Fitness Check Splits Part 2 (4/5/21)
- Distance Track Training Week 1 (updated 3/28/21)
- Sign up for Remind text alerts (see instructions below). Enter this as the phone number: 81010 and Enter this as the message: @mchstf20B Hit send.
- MCHS Track & Field February Conditioning Workouts for Sprinters (2/17 – 2/26) from Coach Vic Hudson!
- Start of the Season Communication Presentation
Email Coach Greg at, email@example.com or call/text him at (707) 291-2967 if you have any specific questions/concerns or need any additional information…
Head Coach: Greg Fogg , firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text him at (707) 291-2967
- Distance: Greg Fogg, with help from Leanne West (MCHS class of ’07), Marion Maassen, John M. (Coaching Cert ,TBD)
- Sprints/Relays/Hurdles/Jumps: Vic Hudson, with help from Heather Martin, Allison Mulligan, Trevor, Tac and Scott (and Greg Fogg, as needed)
- Throws: Tim Armstrong, Nick Diaz (MCHS class of ’12)
- High Jump: Jeff
- Pole Vault: Bruce Hotaling